Develop iOS Weather App Using Swift and REST API Xcode, Learn How to Write Clean
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In iOS 12 Weather App we are going to build real world iOS application. And when I say real world, I mean you can use this App every day!
Unlike any other courses found on Simpliv, I always teach full real world apps, when we finish with the course, you are going to have an app ready to post to AppStore
What our app will include:
- Current weather for your current location
- 24 hour Weather forecast for your current location
- Weekly (7 days) weather forecast for your current location
- Current weather for Any City of your choice
- 24 hour Weather Any City of your choice
- Weekly (7 days) weather forecast Any City of your choice
- How to use REST API
- HTTPS calls
- How to write clean readable code
- Create custom views using storyboard and XIB files
- Working with TableViews
- Working with CollectionViews
- Gesture recognisers
- GPS Location with MapKit
- Working with JSON
- Using SwiftyJason
- And many more...
This iOS12 Weather App is NOT beginner level course. You need to know your way around the xCode, be familiar with it, you have to have basic knowledge in Swift and application building. We are going to start from scratch and build the application together. All assets will be provided by me. I will type and explain every line of code. the course is around 20 hours long. And by the time we finish, you will learn a lot of new things even if you are experienced iOS developer.
The curse will teach you how to write clean code, structure your app development, so even if you get back to your code in few years, you can read and understand it clearly.
We are also proud to say that we have one of the best Support available on Simpliv! Our Q/A Section is constantly monitored and all questions are answered within few hours, Sometimes we even chat with students in real time to help them with the issues they may face during the study.
Don’t waste your time on low quality courses where you don't even get support of the instructor
Your time is precious. We offer the best video courses with carefully crafted content, we are learning by coding!
We are so confident that you'll love this course. So it's a complete no-brainier, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the Buy Now button and join the best iOS 12 Weather App development course and lets get started.
- Experience with xCode and Swift
- Basic Swift knowledge
- If you are beginner iOS developer and want to learn more advanced app development, then you have come to the right place
- Work with REST API
- Build application for iPhone
- Design iOS Apps
- Parse JSON files
- Parse CSV files
- Write clean code
Installing 3rd party libraries
Getting Current Weather in Browser
Building current weather model
Current weather private and public vars
Setting the Vars from JSON
Hourly forecast class part 1
Hourly forecast class part 2
Hourly forecast class part 3
Testing Hourly weather forecast
Weekly weather forecast class
Weather view user interface
Weather view UI connections
Weather View UI part 1
Weather View UI part 2
Initializing weather view in code
Testing weather view