This course will take a good look at how to become a developer of Android Apps. It will provide you with much of the basics - some initial programming skills, plus some basic Java and Android App development using Android Studio. We also look into some of the database communications for our chosen database, Google’s Json Firebase database, and the features that we are going to use along the way.
You will receive a tour of Android Studio and be shown ways in which to enrich your Android Development code and thus, your final Android App.
Selected reviews :
***** Terrific course with a huge amount covered. A perfect course for gaining basic knowledge about Android app development and design overall. The Firebase section is useful but would be nice if it went further - maybe there is a new course for them to make to do that !!
***** Very helpful. I shall try to use this info in my own apps, but should be good. I like the lecture format and the accompanying book is useful to work alongside the video. I would like some more on Firebase databases but I gather they are producing a course specifically on that. Will definitely buy that too.
***** Really, really useful. This course had all I wanted to get a good start at writing my own apps. I thought it was generally well explained and at a pace I could follow. I like the challenges to test myself on what I'd learned. A good speed for me.
***** I saw the course announcement regarding the revamp of the course so thought I would take a look. Wow! A lot has changed but the new look is great and the course (so far!) is really engaging. Loving the challenges and feel like I might actually be a decent developer in the making. Keep the good work up!
Who the course is for:
- A great course for those who wish to learn how to become an Android App developer, from start to finish
- Anyone new to Android App development, or those keen to improve their Android App development skills? This course is suitable for passionate beginner programmers but this course is also perfect for users who have a little knowledge but a lot of ideas!
- Ideal for students who want to learn to code, and code well in Java using Android Studio
- For those who appreciate more support and like to be guided through the course by the instructor every step of the way
- Anyone looking to design, create and publish a real-world Android App and make some money!
- This course is perfect for those of you just starting out in the exciting world of Android App development but some prior knowledge of coding and terminology would help
- No programming experience is required but some awareness of coding and the language used will enhance your learning
- A PC or MAC with internet connection
- Passion for learning Android App development with Java and an unboundless enthusiasm and vision for the Android App or Apps that you wish to create and publish
- Learn aspects of Android development, Java programming and Android Studio in fascinating detail
- How to conceive, design, create, develop and publish real-world Android Apps using Java
- How to code and how to code well - take pride in your work and minimise any unnecessary mistakes
- Learn some fantastic Android App design skills from a professional
- Upload your amazing Android apps to Google play and reach millions of android users - you are only limited by your imagination!
- How to make Money from your apps by displaying adverts. (How To Monetize Apps)
- Learn development tricks, tips and trade secrets from a programmer with 30 years of development experience
- How to use the Google Firebase JSON Database
- Implement user authentication with Google Firebase