Use XCode 9 & Swift 4 to make real iOS 11 apps like Uber and Instagram, with CoreML & ARKit. Includes AWS Credit & more!
Dreaming of developing an app? Maybe you’ve got a vision, some inspiration and you’re ready to learn? Or maybe, you’re looking to get ahead at work? Become an expert coder… be the star of the show; or, maybe you’re looking for a complete career change? Either way, you’re here because you want to make something BRILLIANT… life changing…. IMMENSE… Then congratulations!! Nick Walter and I have built The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course just for you.
Sign up now and immediately access:
- A colossal 34 hours of rigorously tested, five-star pro content
- A complete toolkit to get designing your own apps with iOS 11, Swif 4, ARKit, MLKit, MusicKit and the new Depth Photo API
Yes, this course is absolutely for YOU. Whatever stage you’re at. Beginner? No problem. We start with the basics. Already coding? Good. This is the perfect refresh for your skills… It’s all about building your confidence at this stage. How? Because you’re literally building apps as you go. There’s no better, or more exciting (or efficient) way to learn. We know you’re busy. We know you want to get started. And we hear you! You’ll find the lectures whizz by, as you dash through each one, picking up my most powerful strategies for using iOS 11 -- and quickly tessellating them into your own projects. You’ll be staggered at how quickly you’ll pick things up (and how you barely notice as we shift things up a gear) into more advanced apps like x and x, using x, x and x. Imagine how you’ll feel after building own version of Super Mario World? According to this guy, pretty awesome, am I right? That’s the beauty of The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course - it fits around you, your life and it doesn’t a fortune.
About the Author
Codestars by Rob Percival
- Rob Percival wants to revolutionize the way people learn to code by making it simple, logical, fun and, above all, accessible. But as just one man, Rob couldn't create all the courses his students, more than half a million of them, wanted. That's why Rob created Codestars. Together, the instructors that make up the Codestars team create courses on all the topics that students want to learn in the way that students want to learn them: courses that are well-structured, super interactive, and easy to understand. Codestars wants to make it as easy as possible for learners of all ages and levels to build functional websites and apps.
- Nick Walter is an iOS developer who has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over ive5 years. His involvement in the iOS community started off with a bang, and in 2013 he was one of the 25 students worldwide to be invited to Apple's Cocoa Camp. Within the community, he is also co-president of an Apple developer group called Cocoa Heads.
- He always wanted to transform brand-new ideas into reality, but growing up in a small town he had limited access to the required programming resources. This led to his early interest in online education. After experimenting with various companies, learning styles, and teaching processes, he adopted the best strategies and applied them while creating his courses.
- Since the announcement of the new Swift programming language by Apple, he has devoted himself to Apple's documentation and any online resource that was available. Prior to teaching the internet's first course on Swift, he created five iOS apps from scratch that are currently live in the App Store and are being used by thousands of users worldwide
- Basics of Application Development
- Develop any iOS app you want
- Become a professional iOS developer
- Build apps for your business or organization
- Get app development jobs on freelancer sites
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99