The greatest script, the best actors, a well-financed film still needs a talented cinematographer who can capture the emotion visually through the camera and bring the film to life!
Cinematography is the art of making motion pictures. In this course, we are going to talk about all the fundamentals that go into Cinematography and what makes a great cinematographer. This course is instructed by an industry professional who has been in the business for over 16 years, Matt Whiteman. With his knowledge and experience, Matt is going to go through the vast subject that is Cinematography starting with cameras and all the different components of cameras; type of cameras, lenses and the tripod. He will introduce and demonstrate basic lighting and lighting control. The role of director of photography, also known as the cinematographer, will also be introduced.
Film Cinematography Fundamentals course will teach you to learn to look at films through the eye of the lens, not the eye of the viewer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in embarking on an exciting career in cinematography
- Anyone interested in the technical aspects of filming and lighting
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for in order to take this course
- Apply the industry techniques to bring a cript to life through the art of cinematography
- Learn about cameras, lenses, tripods, lighting and lighting controls
- Learn to look at films through the eye of the lense, not the eye of the viewer