Scriptwriting For Beginners: Begin Screenwriting For The Movies: How To Write A Movie Script
For beginners, the idea of screenwriting seems to be way beyond anything that we're capable of, but like many things in life that we know very little about, the opposite is true - scriptwriting is for anyone!
There's a saying in Hollywood that goes something like this: "Nobody knows anything and anybody can do anything" , which just about opens it up for everyone! To succeed at movie scriptwriting you need these basic essentials:
- How to develop a great idea and produce a scriptwriting gem
- How to create an appealing story from a great idea
- Understand what movie producers are looking for in scriptwriting
- How to structure your screenwriting so that it hooks the reader
- Beginners should know how to present the results of their screenwriting in industry format
- How to write the pitch for your screenwriting
- Where to pitch your movie script
This course shows you the basics of screenwriting in detail and covers all the points above. Scriptwritingis a craft - great news for us, beginners and all, because it means that anyone can learn it! all you need is this course 'How To Write A Movie Script : Scriptwriting Basics' and you're half-way there. Information is the key to your success.
Good grounding for a beginner. Explanations are basic and structured, but he doesn't talk down to you. Jeremy Gaines
These are great basic explanations of what makes a movie tick and how to put a script together. Tells you what keeps an audience on the edge of their seats. The script analysis alone is worth the price. Ben Kramer
In another course 'How To Write Novels' I describe the structure behind 99% of modern novels. This same structure also applies to the movies, with some subtle differences. One of the essential tools for any budding scriptwriting genius is script analysis, and we pull apart the movie Die Hard to see what makes it tick - exactly what makes a movie like this so successful? This is how it works - analyze something that's successful and then apply the principles to your own work. It's true that the best way to learn how to write a movie script is by doing it!
Finally, I cover the best way to pitch your idea to producers or agents to get the best results. The industry appetite for new material is surging upwards over the last couple of years and studios need new writers. Scriptwriting isn't such a difficult thing - if you're organized and understand the industry requirements.
You can do it - I'll show you how! Sign Up Now!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn film scriptwriting
- Scriptwriting beginners wanting to write for the movies
- Students should have a good command of written English
- Layout screenwriting script to the correct format and learn scriptwriting
- How to apply the three act structure to film scriptwriting
- Know how to analyze scriptwriting examples - movie script screenplay (Die Hard)
- Submit a screenplay to a scriptwriting agent or producer
- How to write a screenwriting pitch letter
- How to write a screenplay filled with with conflict and drama
- How to use online tools to help with screenwriting