Have you ever been stuck listening to a friend tell you a story that seems to go on without ever reaching the end? Your eyes will glaze over in boredom wondering if he will every make it to the end. This course allows you to get to the point and create a logline for your screenplay in a straight forward manner. A logline is that one sentence or two sentence descriptions that could make or break the sale of your script.
If you pitching your screenplay, or sending it out in email a bad logline can stop a good script. In this course you will create a logline from soup to nuts that holds quality and impact.
Here is where my course is different! I teach you how to create your whole story from the log line. Unlike the other courses. You'll learn how to define your story before you even write it!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn the mastery of loglines
- Anyone wants to mastery loglines for their screenplay
- Have a basic foundation of screenplays
- A basic knowledge of how to write a screenplay or aspiring to write one
- They will be able to create a log line from start to finish. This will help you get a solid concrete idea for your screenplay