Killer Microsoft Access in STEP by STEP
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn from the best and grow your skills and income.
This Microsoft Access course is fast-paced and it'll teach you in BABY STEPS what you need to get started in Microsoft Access.
- Short and sweet.
- No prior experience required.
- You must have Microsoft Access (any version) installed in your machine.
- This course is easy and effective
- You'll stand out amongst your peers with your productivity. MS Access is very powerful;
- Learn Microsoft Access once and use it unlimited number of times. Once you learn Microsoft Access, it's hard to unlearn it.
- You will gain a valuable skill and strengthen your resume, salary, and better chances of promotions.
What are the requirements?
- Make sure any version of Microsoft Access is Installed in Your PC
What am I going to get from this course?
- Query Design
- Tables and Data Types
What is the target audience?
- Professionals who use Microsoft Access in the workplace
- College Students
- Anyone who is interested in databases and SQL
- Know how to use Microsoft Windows!
- Just make sure you've MS Access already installed
- Database Design
- Query Design
- Tables and Relationship
- MS Access
- Import/Export files
- Data Types
What is an Access Table?
What is a Single Primary Key?
How to Add and Manage Columns?
What is a Composite Primary Key?
How to Import Excel into Access?
Let's Take a Quick Tour in Access
What is a Query Design?
Database Relationships - Part 1
Database Relationships - Part 2
What is SQL?
What is a Calculated Column?
How to UPDATE, DELETE, and INSERT Data?
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars