Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners: Streamline Your Writing
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Have you ever wanted to learn Microsoft Word 2016 to the point that you can edit efficiently and effectively. Well, now's your chance to learn my favorite tricks and techniques for streamlining my writing process.
In this course I'll teach you how to use Microsoft Word 2016 optimally by configuring your workspace, using document formatting and accelerating document navigation and editing.
In this short course you'll learn:
- How to configure Word to optimise screen real estate.
- Fast text selection and accelerated editing
- Using style formats and the navigation bare to outline
- Formatting your document for publication
If you ever wanted to know how to use Microsoft Word 2016 like a pro then you owe it to yourself to take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Students brand new to Microsoft Word 2016
- Students looking to streamline their Word editing experience
- Students require a copy of Microsoft Word running on a computer
- How to optimize their Microsoft Word 2016 screen real estate
- How to navigate a Word document with ease and speed
- How to quickly perform common editing operations
- How to format a document for publication
Class Introduction and Overview
Word Text Selection, Error Correction and Word Choice
Word Accelerator Keys
Word Normal and Heading Styles
Class conclusion and topic summary
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw