MS Word Crash Course
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Microsoft Word is a word processing software that every office needs in order to simply type a letter, create an office policy manual, and many other common documents.
This course is designed to quickly launch you into the program by explaining the most common functions of MS Word in a very simply manner.
This course is not an in-depth study, it is simply a crash course that should take approximately 30 minutes of your time, and you get to review the video lessons as often as you like.
- This video course is designed for the new user and anyone that has been away from the program for a long time and needs the skills as a refresher to qualify for a job
- Students must have a copy of MS Word 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 in order to benefit from this course
In this course, the student will learn:
- A review of the screen elements
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Bullets and Numbering
- Paragraph spacing and alignments
- Tab and Indent settings
- Spell Check and Word Count
- Customize the Quick Access Bar
- and the "Super Secret" to MS Word
Customize the Quick Access bar so your favorite buttons and tools are always in view. No more hidden buttons! And a couple new ones that the power users always have handy.
The File ribbon is often ignored, but incredibly life altering when you know the secrets beheld there. It's a short video that will change your file management within Word.
Tab settings finally revealed to be as easy as they were on a typewriter! Well, almost as easy... Watch this "How-To" video and you'll get it.
Indents are best resolved by using the ruler and this video shows you how.
MS Word likes to control our document spacing, but in this lesson you will finally take back control and master the line and paragraph spacing tools.
This envelope tip is possibly one of the best hold-overs from early Word that is almost a forgotten feature. I revive it here.
Bullets and Numbering have the ability to make you CRAZY! This video shows you how to master and be-the-boss of them. It's actually fun after you see how it's done.
There is actually a Bigger Picture to Word that is revealed in this video. When you understand the base concept, all the rest falls into place. You will find yourself finally "in charge" of your documents rather than "at the mercy of them".
MS Word 2016 Crash Course - Conclusion