Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
Word Like a Boss – Skills for 77-725 Certification and Mastery of Longer Documents
A novel manuscript. A legal filing. A term paper. All of these require digging beyond Word's default settings.
So whether it’s time to prove your proficiency, or take that next step in your career…
This is the course for you.
Join author, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and bestselling instructor Brian Culp for a tour of Microsoft Word covering all the skills (plus more) needed to achieve your 77-725 certification. You’ll gain confidence when creating documents that are 10 pages, 100 pages, or even 1000.
Brian has been teaching and writing for over 15 years for publishers like O'Reilly, McGraw Hill, and many others. Now, he brings that expertise to some of the highest-rated Office courses on the planet. There's a reason for the hundreds of five-star reviews.
"Excellent content! Just what I was looking for to enhance productivity at the office." -Paige Popejoy
"Great personality and explained things well. Felt like he was at my desk explaining it to me." -William Potts
"I can't believe how much I learned. The instructor is great and the lessons were so easy to follow." -Sherie L.
"Very precise, clear and constructive." -Forent Sidler
"Perfect." -Yvonne Belo
Best of all, you get ongoing support (student questions are usually answered within in one business day). Plus, you're always covered by the refund policy.
Enroll now, and finally tame that long document you've been writing for months. (And PROVE what you know by getting certified while you're at it.)
See you in class!
- This course was created with the latest version of Office 365, which means that features will be relevant in Word 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. Mac or PC. No prior experience with Microsoft Word is required
The topics of this Microsoft Word course map to the 77-725 learning objectives, meaning that you'll be building these essential Word skills:
- Setting the default font and spacing
- Eliminating Widows and Orphans
- Adding sources and bibliographies
- Using footnotes and endnotes
- Inserting Page and Section breaks
- Changing slide deck themes - for all slides on just a few
- Plus, many more tips and tricks learned from 15 years of experience