How to Make Beats in Logic Pro X - For Beginners
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Are to new to making music in Logic Pro X?
Then get enrolled in this course and learn the in's and out's of how to produce a hip hop instrumental from start to finish in the program.
By the end of this course you will be able to...
- Confidently navigate and understand Logic X's interface
- Create your own sounds
- Edit and customize Logic X's Drummer Feature
- Use Apple Loops
- Use MIDI to create your own melodies and drum patterns
- And much, much more
Whether you’re a complete beginner who wants to start right at the beginning or you're looking to pick up Logic X quickly, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- This Introduction to Logic Pro X Course is for beginners and those who just purchased the software.
- No prior experience is needed.
- This course is probably not for you if you're looking to learn more advanced and complex techniques.
Download Logic Pro X and you will be good to go!
- Start a new project
- Understand and access all the major functions of Logic Pro X
- Access Logic's Sound Library
- Quickly get started making music
- Load and save projects
Introduction to Logic Pro X
Logic Pro X's Interface
Navigation in Logic Pro X
Key Commands In Logic Pro X
Working With Templates Within Logic Pro X
Intro Lecture to MIDI
What is MIDI?
Creating New Tracks In Logic Pro X
Editing Within The Arrange Window In Logic Pro X
Editing Within The Piano Roll Window In Logic Pro X
Introduction to The Sound Bank in Logic Pro X
The Logic Pro X FM Synth
Exploring Logic Pro X's ES1 & ES2 Sound Bank
Logic Pro X's EXS24 Sampler
Logic Pro X's Vintage Instruments
Intro Lecture to Recording Music in Logic Pro X
MIDI Recording Using External Devices in Logic Pro X
MIDI Recording Using The Piano Roll in Logic Pro X
MIDI Recording Using The Drummer in Logic Pro X
Creating Music Using Logic Pro X's Apple Loops
Live Example - Creating Your Own Music in Logic Pro X