What if I told you that there was a quick and easy way to learn the process for creating professional background music for your podcast show, youtube channel, online courses, and other projects that require custom music. What if you could learn how to produce industry standard tracks in 30 minutes or less and best of all not have to invest a dime on expensive equipment in order to do so? Well, I have a perfect solution for you! If you have an apple computer I can show you how to use nothing but a program called GarageBand and your computer mouse to create professional background tracks with ease in any genre using something called Apple Loops!
Now, I'm a music producer with over 10 years of experience. I have a Recording Arts Degree and have taught thousands of students just like you to create professional music. And in this course you're going to learn all the steps needed to create your own background music in GarageBand, the easy way. Now if you don't have GarageBand or even know what it is, don't worry we will be covering how to download it and quickly operate the program in this course. You will also learn how to create your own projects, professional editing techniques, how to arrange and mix your music, and last but not least the proper way to export your tracks into either a mp3 or AIFF/WAV file!
Imagine how you will feel after learning a skill that only requires you to click and drag using your computer mouse, GarageBand, and your creativity! Imagine being able to create the perfect background music on the spot (in any genre) for your video or audio projects! How much money and time would you save? How much stress would you be able to eliminate because getting the right music will now be one less problem to deal with!
So if you are looking for a quick and effective way to learn how to produce professional background music, then this is the course for you enroll now!
See you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginner GarageBand users that want to create their own background music for youtube videos, online courses, podcast, or radio
- This course is also for GarageBand users with little to no experience in producing music or playing the piano
- You should be able to use a mac computer at a beginner level
- You should have a downloaded a copy of the latest version of GarageBand (10.1.6) from the app store
- Operate GarageBand
- Use Apple Loops to create background music
- Arrange and mix a track in GarageBand
- Export music as a high quality mp3 or AIFF file