✅ Native Instruments Maschine Beginners Professional Instrumental Guide 2
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course is all about how to create a dope instrumental beat easily using nothing but your Native Instruments Maschine Software and Free drum loops that can be found on websites such as Hiphopmakers / TheProducersplug and more.
This Professional Beat course is perfect for beginner producers and intermediate beat makers with a little more experience, to help students craft an awesome self-made product that can be implemented into their future projects with the music scene.
This course is only about 30/mins don't be fooled the content will suit your needs for years to come within your beat production.
If you struggle with creating a great sounding instrumental or just want to broaden your instrumental beat production ability's then this course will benefit you in more ways than you'll expect.
- Must Own a Copy of Native Instruments Maschine
- This Course is all Software Based, So No Need for the Hardware or any MIDI Controllers
- You should expect to learn how to create a great drum pattern
- Edit Sample Loops to fit into anything BPM (Beats Per Minute) / Tempo
- Manipulate Drums such as Hi - Hats, Shakers and Kick Drums to improve production
- Layer Drums to add life into your track
- Easily turn any sound into background ambiance to add fullness and texture to your instrumental
Here are the resources you'll need for this course!
Adding Drum Loop
Mixing Drum Loop
Adding a Side Chain
Adding Maschine Sounds Pt.1
Adding Maschine Sounds Pt.2
Making another beat / Adding Sample Loop
Adding Drums 2
Adding Drum Loop 2
Mixing The Sample
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes