Record Vocals & Audio in GarageBand - Improve Your Sound
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
If you would like to learn the proper techniques to record quality vocals and audio for you next song, album, mix-tape, podcast, online course, teaching, or radio show then I have a very special treat for you!
So your search is over!! Learn everything you need to quickly and effectively produce amazing sounding recordings using GarageBand. No experience is required and all musicians, instructors, podcast hosts, voice-over talent, singers, songwriters, rappers, and even preachers are welcome!
All that's left for you to do now is enroll, watch the videos, and get to work!
See you inside :)
Who this course is for:
- This course is best for those with little no experience in recording or audio production, but would like to learn to save money and be able to quickly release quality and polished sounding content
- Beginners are welcome. All you need is a laptop and the ability to follow instructions
- Download and operate GarageBand
- Soundproof your home studio / office
- Set up your mic and get the proper levels
- Professionally record audio in GarageBand
- Trim, cut, copy, paste, and delete audio in GarageBand
- Add the proper effects to enhance the audio quality
- Create high quality mp3 and wav files in GarageBand
Learn how to download GarageBand from the Apple Store online.
Learn about the type of equipment you will need to create professional audio recordings.
Learn an affordable way to sound proof your office or recording studio for professional audio recordings in GarageBand.
Learn the best way to set up your mic so that you avoid negative feedback, distortion, and clipping in GarageBand and achieve a quality clean sound.
Walk through the steps of creating a new project in GarageBand so you will be able to quickly set up everything for you to record when ever you get the inspiration or at specific times throughout the day.
Learn several tips to help during the recording process using GarageBand.
Learn editing techniques in GarageBand like how to separate and audio clip and move different pieces around within the project window.
Get familiar with GarageBand's effects and how to use them to improve your sound!
Learn about audio settings and how to bounce down your project into high quality mp3 or wav files.
Watch almost 20 minutes of a live recording session within GarageBand.
Thank you for watching this course. If you have questions please ask and stay tuned for the next one!