Welcome to ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 10 COMPLETE: PART 2!
In this course, we will use the real-world experiences of the award-winning instructor and university music business professor Dr. Jason Allen. But don't be worried - Dr. Allen is best known around campus for keeping things simple, accessible, and useful.
Dr. Allen is a professional musician, top-rated Online instructor, and university professor. In 2017 the Star Tribune featured him as a "Mover and a Shaker," and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
He is also an ABLETON LIVE CERTIFIED TRAINER.
In this class we are going to focus on using Ableton Live 10, and every aspect of the program. We will focus on how to do everything possible in Ableton Live, and you will finish this course as an expert in Ableton Live 10. Whether you have experience already in music production or not, this is the ultimate class to learn how to use the Ableton Live 10 software for any genre of music.
ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 10 COMPLETE: PART 2 is is everything you need to record and warp tracks in Ableton Live 10!
This is a really deep class - tons of content, tricks, and tips. I'll go through all of the Ableton Live Instruments in this class, with considerable detail on each one. We will also talk about synthesis tricks and tips, getting most out of your samplers, and tons of production tips.
- Recording Hardware Needs
- Recording Hardware Setup
- Microphone Types and Options
- Microhpone Purchasing Tips
- Microphone Placement
- Audio Interface Needs
- Audio Interface Purchasing Tips
- Single and Multitrack Recording
- MIDI Hardware Needs
- MIDI Hardware Purchasing Tips
- MIDI Setup
- MIDI Recording
- ...and much more!
I will be making 6 (six!) complete classes in order to bring you the most comprehensive manual on Ableton Live production techniques ever created. Each class has Sets, sessions, and experiments for you to try on your own and follow along with.
And of course, once you sign up any part, you automatically get huge discounts to all the upcoming parts (the next 5!) of this class.
You will not have another opportunity to learn Ableton Live in a more comprehensive way that this. Start here.
The course is a roadmap to MAKING STUNNING TRACKS with Ableton Live 10.
All the tools you need to produce great tracks are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences - not just academic theory.
Please click the "ADD TO CART" button so you can start making better tracks today.
Praise for Courses by Jason Allen:
⇢ "It seems like every little detail is being covered in an extremely simple fashion. The learning process becomes relaxed and allows the complex concepts to get absorbed easily. My only regret is not taking this course earlier." - M. Shah
⇢ "Great for everyone without any knowledge so far. I bought all three parts... It's the best investment in leveling up my skills so far.." - Z. Palce
⇢ "Excellent explanations! No more or less than what is needed." - A. Tóth
⇢ "VERY COOL. I've waiting for years to see a good video course, now I don't have to wait anymore. Thank You!" - Jeffrey Koury
⇢ "I am learning LOTS! And I really like having the worksheets!" - A. Deichsel
⇢ "The basics explained very clearly - loads of really useful tips!" - J. Pook
⇢ "Jason is really quick and great with questions, always a great resource for an online class!" M. Smith
- Students should be ready to produce music, but do not need to be experienced musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory or production
- Access to Ableton Live will be required. Using the trial version (free for 30 days) would be a great way to start
At the end of this course, students will be able to produce music with Ableton Live and be on their way to being a professional musician.
- Work in the Session View and Arrangement View of Ableton Live
- Record Audio, Midi, and Understand Live's Signal Flow
- Navigate 100% of Ableton Live
- Produce music using Ableton Live
- Students will understand the two views in Live.
- The fundamentals to recording in Live
- All possible ways of editing in Live
- The 10 fundamentals to audio recording
- The 6 fundamentals to MIDI recording
- The essential tools for Warping
- Editing and Producing in Arrangement view
- Session View editing and Producing
- Making Beats
- The 7 (and more!) methods to making beats in Ableton Live
- Producing with synths in Ableton Live
- The 12 Ableton Live Instruments
- The new Wavetable Synth
- The Ableton Live Samplers
- The 3 uses of Racks
- The 8 MIDI Effects
- The 10 Time-based audio effects
- The 17 frequency-based audio effects
- The 7 Dynamic-based audio effects
- Working with Controllers and DJ Tools
- Performing with Ableton Live