Discover how to use MySQL, a popular choice of database for use in powerful web applications!
During this 5.5-hour MySQL beginner course, discover the fundamental concepts beginner MySQL administrators need to master. Your professional instructor combines practical lectures that ensure you have a solid grasp of the basics.
Follow along as you learn how to install MySQL for the first time. Discover critical concepts for designing a database. Explore how to administrate a MySQL database including limiting access, creating users, database backup and performance monitoring. Then get ready to take your MySQL skills to the next level as you learn SQL for developers, database replication, data encryption and more.
This course includes a certificate of completion.
What People Are Saying:
- “Good overview, good pace. I like the trainer’s manner and style of presenting.” – Rik Williams
- “This course is very informative. It could go into a little more detail when looking at the codes because as a beginner I find myself pausing frequently to figure out where the instructor has navigated between query screens. Overall I think this course is very valuable.” -Sam Marotta
- “Very thorough Explanation of the basic concepts. A bit dry at times but certainly necessary. Great examples to underline the theory” -Jürg Horisberger
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Anyone new to databases
- A computer to work with
- Understanding MySQL architecture and installation of MySQL
- Learning database design
- Administration of a database
- Using indexing for database performance
- Discover SQL for Developers
- Understanding query analysis and optimization
- Setting up replication in MySQL
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99