The course contains lectures pertaining to all subjects so that you may pass the Cisco CCNA 200-125 exam.
Through lectures, students will undergo the process of learning through practice labs and will be able to perform the configuration to real routers and switches with IT professional.
The course will give the good grasp to students with the understanding of core networking concepts such as configuration of routers, switches along with their usage. The course is specifically crafted according to the new syllabus on the Cisco's Official website in order to make you familiarize with the exam topics.
In Network Fundamentals Section, students will learn about the OSI, TCP/IP models and Protocols, infrastructure components, effects cloud resources in enterprise network architecture, collapsed core tier, three-tier architecture, networking topologies, cabling types, troubleshooting methods, IPv4 addressing, configuration and subnetting along with IPv4 address types, IPv6 addressing and configuration, IPv6 Auto configuration, IPv6 Address Types.
In Lan Switching Technologies Section, students will learn about switching concepts, troubleshooting of cable and interface issues, configuration of VLAN, DTP, VTP, 802.1Q, Native VLAN, PVST+, RPVST+, STP root bridge selection process, PortFast, BPDU guard, CDP, LLDP, and EtherChannel.
In Routing Technologies Section, students will learn about the routing concepts, routing table components, Inter-VLAN routing, IPv4 Static Routing, IPv6 Static routing, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, EIGRP for IPv4, EIGRP for IPv6, and RIPv2.
NOTE: Any simulation software or application is not included, you are required to download and install and configure the Packet Tracer, GNS3 or BOSON to run the labs for practice. For better understanding and Hands-On experience, students are required to create and configure each and every lab from scratch. Secondly, .PKT files are not uploadable on Simpliv. If you have any query, feel free to ask me through Q&A.
It is strongly suggested that you should use Sybex book by Todd Lammle - CCNA 200-120 with this course.
- You should have very basic understanding of networking
- All student who enrolled are required to have the simulators i.e. BOSON, GNS3, Cisco Pakcet Tracer etc
- It is recommended that you should also study CCNA 200-120 Guide Book
- You should be motivated enough to keep yourself on track
- They will be able to understand the Associate Level networking concepts
- They will get better understanding of networking fundamentals
- They will be able to get enrollment in other CCNA Tracks i.e. Wireless, Security, CyberOps
- They will be able to get enrollment in CCNP certifications