This course will give you a hands-on practice for those that want to practice their knowledge & skills to get ready for their certification exam or even in the field.
The course will let you practice the following:
- Switchport Security
- Creating & Assigning Vlans
- Administrative Commands
- SSH Configurations
- Trunking Ports
- Verifying & Configuring IP addresses
- Named ACCESS-List
- Configuring BGP
Practicing with this multiple labs course will enhance a student's ability to become familiar with what they should expect in their certification exam.
This will also help those in the field that may be a little rusty in configuring some of these protocols.
- DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Students have other options like GNS3, BOSOM or Live Equipment.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that needs to practice labs for the CCNA or CCENT certification exam
- Students will need a simulator/emulator or live equipment to go along with the course
- Students may find it helpful to have a Cisco CCNA book (it is recommended, but not necessary)
- After taking this all encompasing practice lab, the student should be able to be proficient in configuring the different routing protocols for the exam