Cisco CCNA Multiple Practice Labs + BGP
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course will give you a hands-on practice for those that want to practice their knowledge & skills to get ready for their certification exam or even in the field.
The course will let you practice the following:
- Switchport Security
- Creating & Assigning Vlans
- Administrative Commands
- SSH Configurations
- Trunking Ports
- Verifying & Configuring IP addresses
- Named ACCESS-List
- Configuring BGP
Practicing with this multiple labs course will enhance a student's ability to become familiar with what they should expect in their certification exam.
This will also help those in the field that may be a little rusty in configuring some of these protocols.
- DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Students have other options like GNS3, BOSOM or Live Equipment.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that needs to practice labs for the CCNA or CCENT certification exam
- Students will need a simulator/emulator or live equipment to go along with the course
- Students may find it helpful to have a Cisco CCNA book (it is recommended, but not necessary)
- After taking this all encompasing practice lab, the student should be able to be proficient in configuring the different routing protocols for the exam
Introduction to the Course
Verify and Configure IP Addresses
Administrative Commands and more
Summary of Router Configuration and Verification Commands
Configuring Basic BGP
Verifying BGP using show commands
Summary of Routing with BGP version 4
Creatingand Assigning Vlans plus Trunk Ports
Spanning Tree Protocol
Creating a named ACL
Summary of Switch Configurations
Summary of Course
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn