The CCNP Route 300-101 certification is the next step in your professional Cisco Career.
When you complete this course you should be well prepared to take your certification exam and begin to join the professional world of Cisco Systems.
This certification is but one of three needed to obtain the highly sought after CCNP Routing & Switching cert. Not only will this be a mile stone in your IT career but it is also sought after by companies around the world that require a higher level of routing; the Professional Level.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator or live equipment of their choice to study along with this course.
This course will teach you the advance topics needed for IP's among many others.
How to configure Security using Time Based Access-list, Infrastructure Access-lists and IPsec.
You will learn how to filter routes, create prefix lists and so much more.
This course will give the knowledge required, no only to pass the CCNP Route exam, but it will give guidance in real world scenarios as well.
The CCNP Route (300-101): The Complete Course, will be the only course you will need to prepare and pass your CCNP Route certification exam.
Who is the target audience?
- Students that have passed or will pass the CCNA certification exam
- Anyone with a CCNA certification and wants to advance to the professional level which is the CCNP
- Anyone that wants to advance their Cisco career with a professional certification
- Anyone that is in the field and needs to understand the higher levels or professional levels, Cisco protocols covered within the CCNP
- Anyone that wants to advance into Networking beyond just the fundamentals
- Candidates for this course should know the basics of Routing protocols, subnetting and configuring in the CLI of a the Router
- Student should have passed the CCNA certification or are in the process of passing the CCNA R/S certification before attempting to take this course
- Students should have a CCNP Route book to follow along with the course
- Students should know that this course is one (1) of three (3) needed to pass and attain the CCNP R/S certification
- Remember that Cisco will not allow anyone to advance to the professional level (CCNP), without first achieving the CCNA!
- Students will learn what is required to pass the CCNP Route certification exam
- At the end of this course, students should be knowledgeable in topics of the CCNP Route certification
- Students will be able to apply the topics in this course in real world scenarios