Configure your MikroTik router as a Wireless Access Point
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
If you have a MikroTik router at home or at work which you don't know how to configure it to become a Wireless Access Point Router, this course can help you to achieve this.
During this course, I am going to show you step-by-step how to configure your MikroTik router to become a wireless Access Point. We will pass through many different topics such as: DHCP client configuration, DHCP server configuration, IP address assignment on interfaces, NAT configuration and much more.
This course will help you to feel more familiar with the MikroTik router by using the Winbox tool that I am going to use it during this course.
If you have any question during the course, you can always write me and I will answer your question ASAP.
- You should have basic computer knowledge
- You should have basic networking knowledge
- You should have basic knowledge of IP addressing
- You should have a MikroTik Routerboard supporting the wireless package
- Configure DHCP Client on the MikroTik Router
- Configure DHCP server on the MikroTik Router
- Configure the wireless on the MikroTik Router
- Configure Network Address Translation on the MikroTik Router
- Test if the MikroTik router acts as a Wireless Access point router
Powering on the MikroTik Router and connect it to the ISP cable
Configure DHCP client on the interface connected to the ISP
Configure the Wireless on the MikroTik Router
Configure the MikroTik router as a DHCP server and assign IP address on WLAN
Configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on the MikroTik Router
Test if the MikroTik router is now acting as a Wireless Access Point correctly
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars