If you have a MikroTik router at home or at work which you don't know how to configure it to become a Wireless Access Point Router, this course can help you to achieve this.
During this course, I am going to show you step-by-step how to configure your MikroTik router to become a wireless Access Point. We will pass through many different topics such as: DHCP client configuration, DHCP server configuration, IP address assignment on interfaces, NAT configuration and much more.
This course will help you to feel more familiar with the MikroTik router by using the Winbox tool that I am going to use it during this course.
If you have any question during the course, you can always write me and I will answer your question ASAP.
- You should have basic computer knowledge
- You should have basic networking knowledge
- You should have basic knowledge of IP addressing
- You should have a MikroTik Routerboard supporting the wireless package
- Configure DHCP Client on the MikroTik Router
- Configure DHCP server on the MikroTik Router
- Configure the wireless on the MikroTik Router
- Configure Network Address Translation on the MikroTik Router
- Test if the MikroTik router acts as a Wireless Access point router