Fuzzing is a semi-automated vulnerability detection technique that is used by many successful hackers around the world. What I can tell you from my experience is that you can really double your web hacking rewards in bug bounty programs with fuzzing, which is just awesome.
I’m one of the top hackers at HackerOne (among more than 100,000 registered hackers). I’ve received many rewards in my bug hunting career and fuzzing has always been a core vulnerability detection technique that I’ve been using. In this course I’m going to share my knowledge with you.
First, I’ll discuss the basics of fuzzing. Then, I’ll present you how to do fuzzing with Burp Suite Intruder, which is the most popular fuzzer for web applications. Next, I’ll demonstrate how to do fuzzing for SQL injection. After that, I’ll demonstrate how to do fuzzing for path traversal. Finally, I will discuss some tips and tricks related to fuzzing with Burp Suite Intruder.
Do you want to make money in bug bounty programs? Let’s enroll to this course and learn about fuzzing – a vulnerability detection technique that is used by many successful hackers around the world.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers, ethical hackers, bug hunters, security engineers / consultants
- Basic hacking skills
- Learn about one of the very best vulnerability detection techniques
- Double your web hacking rewards with fuzzing
- Discover how to fuzz for vulnerabilities in web applications with Burp Suite Intruder (DEMOS)
- Learn from one of the top hackers at HackerOne