Remote Code Execution (RCE) is the most dangerous vulnerability, because it allows the attacker to take control over the entire vulnerable machine. Due to the severity of this vulnerability, some companies pay a 5-digit ($$$$$) reward per single RCE in bug bounty programs, which is just amazing.
I’m one of the top hackers at HackerOne (among more than 100,000 registered hackers), and I really know how to make money out there. If you want to become a successful RCE hunter, then this course is just for you.
You’ll learn about different types of RCE attacks:
- From SQL Injection to Remote Code Execution
- From Disclosure of Software Version to Remote Code Execution
- Remote Code Execution via File Upload
- Remote Code Execution via Deserialization
For every single bug there is a DEMO so that you can see how to find these bugs step-by-step in practice.
Are you ready to become a successful RCE hunter? Let’s enroll to this course and start an exciting journey.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers, ethical hackers, bug hunters, security engineers / consultants
- Basic hacking skills
- Learn how hackers earn a 5-digit reward per single RCE (Remote Code Execution)
- Explore different types of RCE attacks
- Discover how to find these RCEs step-by-step in practice (DEMOS)
- Become a successful bug hunter
- Learn from one of the top hackers at HackerOne