Issue A Security Or Asset Token On Ethereum With No Coding
With This Course We Take You Through Every step Of Creating Your Own Security Of Asset Token As We Launch In Real Time Together On The Ropsten Network
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Step By Step Guide To Learn How To Issue A Security Or Asset Token On Ethereum Blockchain
With a security or asset token you can sell tokens backed by shares or assets in real estate and other real world assets including entertainment, sports, gaming and resource companies. You will be provided with example contracts of a rental property, film, sports team and a resource company that you can edit insert into our working smart contract template and deploy on the Ropsten Ethereum test network which you can then use the exact same steps to deploy your new security or asset token on the main Ethereum blockchain network.
I am an award winning educator, tech founder and CEO and have already successfully launched my own ICO. Over 115 different tokens have officially launched using this very same process already.
How it Works
Imagine that you have a four bedroom property . The property is valued at $1,000,000 you want to raise $400,000 to improve the property or purchase other properties. How can you do this quickly without much friction?
A Security or Asset Token is a method that converts rights to an asset into a digital token.
Tokenization can transform this property into 1,000,000 tokens.
Thus, each token represents a 0.0001% share of the underlying asset.
Finally, we issue the token on the Ethereum blockchain network, so that the tokens can be freely bought and sold directly from seller to buyer wallets, from a website or on different exchanges.
You will have a front row seat as I will take you through every step of the way creating your own Security of Asset Token as we launch "YourAssetToken" in real time together on the Ropsten Network from start to completion, using a single smart contract and My Ether Wallet .
I have found that this is the simplest way to set up a Security or Asset Token contract that is flexible for numerous uses and once you learn to do it once you can replicate it as many times as you want.
In addition to showing you how to create your ethereum wallet, edit your smart contract and launch your very own security or asset token on the Ethereum blockchain, I will:
- Provide a real world examples of "Off Chain Contracts " for real-estate, a film, a sports team and a resource company and show you how to edit it and insert it into your smart contract already coded and ready to be edited with your name, symbol, token price and other details.
- Show you how to tokenize securities or assets, and value your tokens in relation to them.
- Show you what proof of title is and all the legal considerations involved in simple terms without legal jargon.
With great power comes great responsibility, so please be cautious with your new blockchain superpowers. My hope is that you use this new knowledge for good as you will be empowered by the potential that this technology puts in your hands.
So join me as we create your Security or Asset Token smart contract then launch it on Ethereum Blockchain network.
Who this course is for:
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs who want to create security or asset backed tokens without coding
- Anyone who wants to tokenize securities or assets as a way to raise funds and generate passive income
- Service providers who want to offer Security or Asset Token development to their clients
- Anyone wanting to learn blockchain skills to improve their income potential
- Developers who want to issue Security or Asset Token smart contracts with or without knowing solidity coding
- This course is not for those who want to learn solidity coding
- Have access to a computer and the internet
- Be familiar with basic blockchain and crypto currency terminology
- Issue a Security or Asset Token on the Ethereum Blockchain Network
- Create a Proof of Title contract and insert in your smart contract
- Convert rights to security or asset to digital tokens
- Set your token rate per ETH
- Have a greater understanding of the types of securities and assets that are suitable for tokenization
- Access and copy solidity code from the Github
- Edit and customize a smart contract
- Compile and edit byte code
- Deploy, verify and publish your Security or Asset Token contract on Ethereum
- Create an account on My Ether Wallet
- Confirm and view transactions on the blockchain
- Download test ether from the Ropsten Ether Faucet