You're here because you're an ethical hacker, penetration tester, digital forensics expert, system administrators, IT admins or any random person who loves computers and likes to interact with them and learn more by exploring malware. This course is for you because this is a beginners to pro i.e. zero to hero course. A complete course with basics from what are malware to how to de-compile them and analyse files if they are malware and find the source of the file. A bundle course with free malware samples and all the tools required are free.
I'm here because I'm the answer to all your questions. I would love to share my secrets and knowledge with you and help you guys to setup an environment for your need and teach you everything you need
Welcome to OneLit Malware Analysis Expert
Malware Analysis Expert !
- I will also provide proper guidance to start from zero. Most people have problems with starting and don't know where and what to study. The course is for beginners and advance and is divided into parts which will first explain all the theoretical parts and then start with practical video screen recordings while analyzing malware.
- OneLit Certifications are recognized world wide and once you have completed the course, you will be given a certification called 'OLMAE' i.e. OneLit Certified Malware Analysis Expert.
We’ve left no stone unturned
- I guarantee, this is THE most thorough, laser-focused and up-to-date course available ANYWHERE on the market. There are zero courses available on the internet on how to analyze malwares with this lazer-focused teaching and step by step instructions.
- Every malware is different!
- We all know that we have different malware and types of infections. In this course will explore most of them and every malware sample different. Samples are provided with the course.
Why Malware Analysis ?
- Organizations are facing problems and the cause is unknown and many of them don't even know the source of infection or anti-viruses are used to detect problems. The main problem with them is they don't canalize files i.e. they cannot detect viruses, backdoors, rootkits which are custom crafted. Anti-Viruses or Anti-Malware software have database and signature which are used to scan for viruses but a newly developed virus is not detected and thus it is required to manually analyze viruses and malwares
Who this course is for:
- Security Professionals
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers (VAPT Experts)
- Digital Forensics Experts
- Server Administrators
- IT Heads
- Free Tools will be provided
- Internet (You probably have one)
- Everything will be provided in the course and all tools will be free
- Malware behavior analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Gather Advanced dynamic and static malware analysis
- Learn to use tools like OllyDbg, IDA Pro, WINDBG
- Know how to detect and defend from malwares
- Types of malware and their characteristics and other basic stuff
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
175$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
27$ 9.99 $ 49.99