- High-level understanding of networking technologies
Wireshark is the world’s foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level. It is the de facto standard across many industries and educational institutions.
This course will be your go-to guide through the latest release of Wireshark, showing you exactly what you need to do, and do it well, by explaining the fundamental network terminologies, using Wireshark for network analysis, and running through its myriad features. We will begin with a quick introduction to Wireshark and how it is used to capture and analyze your protocol packets. We will then work with the various TCP/IP layers and learn some important network communication techniques. Moving on, we’ll create and work with several Wireshark Filters. You will gain the skills to capture data using the various network protocol techniques, alongside analyzing and troubleshooting your network.
By the end of the course, you will be confident to utilize Wireshark for your network analysis tasks effectively on a day-to-day basis.
Who this course is for:
- Network administrators
- System administrators
- Cyber security experts
- Ethical hackers
- Application developers
- Computer science students
- Computer engineering students
- Troubleshoot and secure your network with Wireshark
- Capture common communication protocols with Wireshark
- Understand and interpret network protocols
- Learn how to leverage Wireshark to perform ethical hacking
- Capture and analyze HTTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, ARP, SMTP and ICMP traffic
- Analyze and troubleshoot network problems before they cause any harm to your network
- Deep packet inspection and analysis for famous protocols
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
175$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
27$ 9.99 $ 49.99