Build dynamic next-generation applications using the market leading in-memory datagrid.
Oracle Coherence is an in-memory distributed data grid solution for clustered applications and application servers. It enables you to build more reliable and scalable data driven applications, by removing any single points of failure and database server access bottlenecks.
This course explores how you can build memory data grid applications with quick and easy steps in just a few minutes. These step-by-step videos will allow you to watch and learn just how simple it is to scale mission-critical applications and provide fast and reliable access to frequently used data.
This course covers everything that you’ll need to know to develop, manage, deploy, and monitor Coherence applications with ease.
Beginning with installation and application development in Eclipse, we'll then go over topics such as cache functions for your servers, using Coherence facets, and monitoring applications with JMX. We'll also discuss different cache topologies and what sets them apart. We'll then wrap up with an overview of the Coherence API’s extensive features, as well as using the Coherence*Extend client.
About the Author
Ahmet Fuat Sungur is an experienced computer engineer with Global Maksimum Data and Information Technologies, a company that provides consultancy services on many Oracle products, particularly Cep, Coherence, Exadata, Exalogic, Big Data, stream processing, data warehousing, business intelligence solutions, and data mining.
He has six years of experience in working with Oracle products. Since 2008, he has been working in the telecommunication industry. In his professional career, data processing technologies are his favorite subjects. He participated in several data-oriented applications, which have been developed using Java and Oracle technologies. Software architecture, distributed processing, Big Data, and NoSQL databases are his other main interests. He is also the reviewer of Packt’s Getting Started with Oracle Event Processing 11g
- Basic knowledge of Oracle
- Install and set up Coherence
- Create and examine cache servers in detail
- Develop applications using the Coherence Facet for Eclipse
- Cache server operations and monitor them via JMX
- Cache topologies, backing map schemes, as well as operating underlying data storages
- Use the Coherence API to perform different tasks against a cache, including serialization methods, map triggers, and many more
- Get to grips with Coherence*Extend and learn how you can develop .NET and Java client applications that connect to a Java-based Coherence server
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99