Practical Implementaion of how to Filter routes from Routers
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course the student will learn important skill of how to filter unwanted routes from the routing tables. This skill will also help the student to keep the routing tables clean in an organization, thus keeping the network safe from malicious injected networks.
Follow the author as he goes through the steps below
1. Building Topology to simulate a routing map.
2. Four cases are created that will show step by step filtering of the routes using Prefix-lists.
- CCNA, Cisco Routers 1800, 1900, 2900, GNS AND VIRL SIMULATOR
- The student will learn how to build the topology and filter unwanted networks from the routing tables from the core routers
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn