Practical Implementation of Internet Access for an organization
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn How to Provision Internet Access for an Organization. In this course the author will teach students how to apply different types of NAT, the author will gradually build the student knowledge towards how to apply NAT Overload for an organization. The course will teach the student about the communication model - OSI Model, TCP/IP MODEL and IPv4 classes that are used by Internet and Private organizations.
The author will implement topology designs and configure the network topology step by step and verify the results.
- The student should know basic networking concepts, recommended to have already done Subnetting and understands basic routing
- The student will learn how to provision Internet access for any organization practically
- The student will learn how to design and configure different types of NAT
- The student will learn how to apply Static Route, Access-lists and Routemap
This is a lab implementation of the NAT OVERLOAD and is used to provide Internet access to organization , the author will cover the topology implementation with step by step explanation and the author will guide the student through the implementation and configuration along with the testing.
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn