Safeguard your privacy and identity while surfing online by setting up your own VPN server in the region of your choice.
Hello and welcome to my Quick Setup Personal VPN Server Course. !!
- We are living in this connected world and the fact is that almost all of our personal as well as official information we exchange through the internet through platforms like social media and websites are traceable
- Because of this sheer amount of data that we exchange through the internet, our on-line privacy should be our top most priority. Organizations, Governments, people, Internet providers .. are all trying to get hold of your information to sell them or use them for marketing and other unwanted purpose. They are trying to monitor you each and every second
- In this course, we will try to setup our own VPN Server which can help us making our internet traffic secure and safe. Lets have a quick overview about the contents that are included in this course
- The first session is a theory session in which we will have an overview about the VPN technology. The principle of working behind a VPN network. The Applications of VPN. The dos and don't s while using a VPN etc
- In the next session, we will setup a preconfigured Open VPN instance in Amazon Web Service Cloud platform. We will see how we can start an AWS account and a virtual server using the one year free tier offer provided by Amazon Web Service. Then we will configure the ports and other options for our server
- In the third session, we will use an SSH Client application to connect to our VPN server. We will use the private key from AWS to access the server via command line.
- In the next session we will configure the DNS server address of the OpenVPN Server. Then we will also create two test users in the VPN Server
- Since our server setup is complete, In the fifth session, We will try to connect to our VPN server using a windows PC. We will verify the connection by checking the changed IP address and location
- And in the next session, We will try to connect to our VPN server using a Linux Computer. Here also, we will verify the connection by checking the changed IP address and location
- And in the coming session, We will connect to our VPN server using a Mac Computer. we will verify the connection by checking the changed IP address and location
- Then we will proceed with the leading mobile platforms. First we will connect with an android mobile phone. We will verify the connection. Then we will go ahead with connecting using an iPhone and verify the connection
- In the final session, we will discuss some tips and tricks by which you can save the VPN server resources there by the server expense can be kept to a minimum
- Over all this is a course which will enable you to setup a quick VPN network. We are not going much deep into the protocol level working of VPN etc. But a very practical setup of a safe and secure VPN network
- You will also be provided an experience certificate once you finish the course
- Best wishes with setting up your own private VPN Server. Lets safeguard our privacy online. See you soon in the class room. Have a great time. bye bye
- Beginner with interest in setting up VPN and safeguard your privacy and identity online. A normal configuration computer with internet connectivity and an urge to learn VPN server setup
What will you learn
- Safeguard your privacy and identity while surfing online by setting up your own VPN server in the region of your choice
Number of Lectures: 14 Total Duration: 01:41:40
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All