This TCP/IP course was produced to give students a better understanding of this most important protocol suite.
This course is geared for those that need a precise and concise explanation of IP’s. It is meant to give students the knowledge needed in a networking and/or IT environment.
Taking this course will guarantee the student’s understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite and will give them an advantage when taking a test, certification, or when working in the field.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those that want or need to better understand TCP/IP
- This course is for those already in the IT field, but need a more in depth understanding of TCP/IP
- This course is for those that are currently taking courses at a College or University and want to get a better understanding of TCP/IP
- Students will need a basic understanding of Networks
- It would be helpful if the student has an IP and/or a networking book to accompany the course
- Students should have a great desire to know and master the TCP/IP protocol suite, not only for certification purposes but also for the real world
- I can teach you what you need, but it's up to you to study....that is something I can't do for you
- Students taking this course will learn the basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite
- Students taking the course will learn the differences between the old TCP/IP model and the new TCP/IP model now required by Cisco
- Students taking this course will learn the importance of knowing IP terminology