A COMPLETE STEP BY STEP GUIDE THAT COVERS WHAT IS NEEDED TO PLAN YOUR WI-FI NETWORK FROM A-Z WITH LOCATION AND ANALYTICS.
If you'd like to learn how your wi-fi network and clients operate , BUT ( and this one is a big plus ) also make it practical knowing how to plan it for location, ranging and analytics. you're in the right place!
In this course, i will walk you through Wi-Fi from the core concepts up to the latest location and ranging techniques including Wi-Fi RTT.
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER "WI-FI HOW TO" COURSE
because Wi-Fi location and analytics is starting to make a huge difference, And you will learn the secrets to Ranging and Positioning, starting from classic propagation based methods as RSSI moving to the new high definition location technique - Round Trip Time of Flight used in Wi-Fi RTT
THIS COURSE TARGET AUDIENCE
- Anyone who is curious to understand how wi-fi operates and benefit from the location , ranging and analytics part
- wireless geeks who usually deploy their wi-fi network at home/office or at their friends home
- IT personals who wish to be more more valuable to their customers in deploying their wi-fi network
- IT and Network students
- CCNA and CCNP wireless students who wish to extend their knowledge on wi-fi location and ranging
- Anyone who wishes to build indoor navigation capabilities in their app/service
- Curiosity, motivation, home router and a smartphone. Basic wire shark and google sheets experience is optional
- Very soon, You will get comfortable with the relationship between access points and stations.
- You will understand how an RF signal spreads in the air and attenuates,
- Why different data rates are chosen in different conditions ?
- How stations share the Air ?
- How do they talk without interfering each other ?
- How stations discover access points ?
- You will learn how to analyse the traffic that is in your Wi-Fi network, and get valuable insights
- How to calculate distances between clients and access points and get their exact location