Herbalism & Natural Medicine: Top Herbs For Your Health!
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Hello and welcome to my new course "Herbalism & Natural Medicine: Top Herbs For Your Health!"
I am Kevin Kockot, and I am happy to welcome you to this course!
You are interested in the topic of How to use Herbs and Spices To Support Your Personal Health And Well being and you would like to be inspired with practical input to learn how to find how to apply the herbs and spices for optimal benefits?
Then I am optimistic that this course is the right one for you!
I'm Kevin Kockot (M.A. prevention and health promotion) and for many years I worked as an entrepreneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion.
- Several working hours were going into the preparation of this content, that I made for the FREE usage for you!
- My goal is to help you living a healthy and self-determined life!
- What kind of content do you find in this course? Take a look at the chapters of this course!
Which topics can you expect from this course?
- Herbs in this course (overview)
- What am I going to talk about in this course?
- What does „ORAC“ mean?
- Black cumin seed and oil
- ORAC comparison
If you have any questions - feel free to message me anytime! :)
No basic knowledge needed, but:
- Interest in the topic of herbal medicine!
- Interest in the topic of kitchen spices!
- The will to apply the described knowledge in your life!
- How to stay healthy using these herbs!
- Which kind of health properties you can find in the herbs and spices!
- How to cure diseases naturally!
- Application of herbs for optimal usage!
First of all: Thank you very much for taking part in this course!
If you have any questions- do not hesitate to contact me on Udemy! I am happy to answer you!
Thank you very much!
The preperation of this material and the making of the videos took quite some time. I did my best to present you this course with all the information you need to reduce high blood pressure naturally.
So I would be happy if you could rate the course!
Why is this important? - That helps me as a course creator to grow with your help! Besides that it helps potential future students for their decision for that course! Rating the course just takes you some seconds! Thank you very much! :)
Besides that - if you have any questions or problems - just let me know! I am happy to aswer you!
Thank you very much! :)
The contents presented here are for the neutral information and do not constitute a recommendation or application of the described nutrients, drugs, remedies, methods or treatment. I urgently recommend to strictly observe all use and warning notices on the course, these websites and on the respective packaging of the possibly acquired products. There can be no guarantee for accuracy, completeness, timeliness or balance of information. The contents do not replace the professional advice of a doctor or pharmacist and should not serve as a basis for the own diagnoses and actions. I assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the content presented here.
What are the goals of the course?
What does ORAC mean?
black cumin seed and oil
BONUS Section (present for you!)
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars