After taking this course you will be able to make an informed choice as to whether you want to be vegan, semi-vegetarian or something in between and give you the tools to produce that change in your life. You will be able to share with others the benefits for going vegan, vegetarian, or at least semi-vegetarian. With resources for nutrition and recipes you will be able to create delicious meals and understand the basics for menu planning. This is not a cooking course, it is about getting started and the philosophy of vegetarianism. We do offer a vegan cooking school in addition to this course.
Learn the basics of how to become a vegan/vegetarian and find out why it's such a great change to make for yourself and the world around you. Taking the plunge is easy because we will give you tools for change starting with how to meet challenges of making changes.
You will learn how to find delicious recipes for FREE and get a basic understanding of the nutritional components needed for health and what are the common issues with a vegan diet.
So sign up or watch the FREE preview for more!
Who this course is for:
- Those who are thinking of becoming vegan
- Those who are thinking of becoming vegetarian
- Those who care about their health
- Those who care about the environment
- Those who care about animal welfare
- A desire to be more aware of their diet and lifestyle
- See the difference between Vegan, Vegetarian, and Flexitarian
- To make Vegan or Vegetarian choices
- Find delicious vegan recipes for free
- Understand basic nutrition for vegans and vegetarians
- Deal with difficulties encountered by vegans and vegetarians