Learn an organized approach to eating food that you love.
Mealtime can lead you to feel overwhelmed, stressed about your choices, and feeling like you’ll never be able to keep up.
This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method creating your own Organized System for Meal Planning for Any Diet designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry since 2012!
- This course it's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to create an organized system for meal planning!
- There are many benefits to developing a meal plan. You become a healthier and relaxed person to be around, especially in our fast-paced society. You will develop successful habits that reinforce this new way of eating, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning
- Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including your energy levels, fitness, and overall mental health
This course covers:
- Discovering what kind of chef you are and your preferences
- Creating your ideal kitchen and workspace
- Real-life case studies with before and after photographs
- Sample menu plans that can be modified to suit your tastes
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
You'll learn how to properly set up your kitchen and the practical steps you need to create any meal plan.
You will see the examples applied in real life case studies in a variety of homes.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident that meal time will never be stressful again!