Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
Office 365 holds the key to a new way of work - a true digital workplace, accessible from anywhere on any device. But many people who have an Office 365 subscription continue to work the way they always have. To change behavior - it's essential to focus on the value and the benefits.
This course is unlike any other traditional e-learning course you have come across before. In this course, you will be taken on an eye-opening journey through the Office 365 jungle, guided by Productivity Coach and ex-Microsoft employee Ulrika Hedlund. In a unique concept of story-based tutorials, you will see real life scenarios of "what you need to know" to effectively use these tools to work smarter.
- This course is designed for users that have an Office 365 subscription
- In most lectures, the course will be based on the assumption that you have a subscription where you can use Office on a computer, the web and the mobile. But even if you have another type of license, you will still benefit from many of the apps that are available in all subscriptions
- Users who have Office 365 on a Windows based computer will benefit the most from this course
- A full understanding of how the tools in Office 365 can effectively be used in real life
- How to access your Office 365 digital workplace from anywhere on any device
- Work smarter with cloud-based documents using OneDrive and SharePoint, and understand when to use what
- Master the ins and outs of Skype for Business to effectively communicate and meet online
- Take better control of your inbox by leveraging email management best practices and by knowing how to effectively use Outlook across devices
- How to get better organized using digital notebooks in OneNote - saved to the cloud and accessible from anywhere
- How to use Sway and PowerPoint effectively to tell powerful stories
- Insights into how you can enhance teamwork using modern apps like Teams and Planner