Productive Expertise & Efficiency
2 Students Enrolled
Work smarter with documents using OneDrive for Business and SharePoint document libraries in Office 365.
Office 365 holds the key to a modern digital workplace where we can work from anywhere on any device. However, in order to be able to work smarter with documents you need to leverage the benefit of the Office 365 cloud.
- This course is designed for users that have an Office 365 subscription
- In most lectures, the course will be based on the assumption that you have a subscription where you can use Office on a computer, the web and the mobile
- Users who have Office 365 on a Windows based computer will benefit the most from this course
In this short course, you will learn:
- Benefits of cloud-based documents in Office 365
- Guidance on when to use what
- Real-life examples of effective use of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint