You're here because you're ready to learn how to install OS X on any third-party non-Apple hardware. We all know that Apple machines are too expensive and you won't be getting the best hardware that money can buy on what you pay for. We all know that OS X is required to develop iPhone, iPad and mac application on XCode and the cost of a mac or any OS X device is always higher as compared to the hardware that apple provides.
I'm here because I'm the answer to all your questions. I would love to share my secrets and knowledge with you and help you guys to setup an environment for your application development studio.
Welcome to OneLit Hackintosh Expert
We will install for you - Remote Installation!
- I will also provide proper guidance to get remote installation i.e. remotely creating bootable USB and remotely installing OS X where we will be installing and doing everything for you guys! All the best! I hope you will learn everything on your own and won't require this service
- OneLit Certifications are recognised world wide and once you have completed the course, you will be given a certification called 'OLCHE' i.e. OneLit Certified Hackintosh Expert
We’ve left no stone unturned
- I guarantee, this is THE most thorough, laser-focused and up-to-date course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back. There are zero courses available on the internet on how to install OS X on computers or laptops. Installing OS X by watching youtube videos is like following someone blindly without understanding the basics. This is the only course available in the market which will teach you the basics of clover bootloader and other configuration settings required to fix all the issues that you might face while installing OS X
Every machine is different!
- We all know that we have different computers and laptops and OS X is not like windows or linux where everything will be reconfigurable and installation might be tricky sometimes. OS X needs the best understanding of clover bootloader
What is Clover boot loader?
- Before we understand what is clover bootloader, lets try to understand what is a bootloader. A bootloader is a program that loads an operating system when a computer is turned on. So it is the first thing that loads before the computer starts
- Basic Computer knowledge
- No Pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
- No Software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course are freely available)
- An Internet Connection ( You probably have one because this course is online)
- Install mac as the base operating system in any computer
- Install mac as the base operating system in any laptop
- Install and Configure OS X without VirtualBox
- Install and Configure OS X without VMware
- Fix NVidia Graphics Card issues on OS X
- Fix Intel Graphics Card Issues on OS X
- Fix Audio and Sound problem on OS X
- Properly install and configure VMware
- Install and Configure Clover Bootloader
- Properly install and Configure Mac on VirtualBox and VMware
- Create bootable OS X Pendrive
- Installing OS X on non-Apple Hardware