Get to know what; new Team Foundation Server (TFS) is and make it the most integrated and comprehensive Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool in the market.
Learn Team Foundation Server 2017 will allow you to be the expert. You will learn how to install and configure Team Foundation Server. After that we will guide you through a high-level look at the various parts of TFS. We will then dive deep into all areas of TFS.
About the Author
- Paul Hacker, a Principal Consultant with AgileThought, has over 15 years of application architecture, design, development, and management expertise in Microsoft technologies. Paul has a depth of experience in ALM, Process Improvement, and Team Foundation Server. Having distinguished himself as a leader in the IT industry he has been awarded the distinction of Microsoft MVP in the ALM category every year since 2006.
- This video is designed for Project managers, software developers, testers, build engineers, dev leads, release engineers, operations teams
- Learn what Application Lifecycle Management is
- How to do agile estimations
- How to run a sprint
- How to structure your source code
- How to properly test software
- How to setup up DevOps practices
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99