This course will take you from a beginner in ArcGIS, from downloading data, to performing basic functions. Alonso will teach you the basic concepts, how to perform the main features in the GIS software, use the geoprocessing tools, how to export to AutoCAD, while on the hydrology side Konrad will teach you how to perform hydrology related tasks such as Calculate Flow Direction And Flow Accumulation, Watershed Delineation, Stream Segments And Catchments, Spatial Join To Catchments as well as map layout with elements.
- You need to know how to use Windows software
- You need to use a computer
- You need to have ArcGIS software on your computer
- Will be able to understand ArcGIS concepts
- Will be able to perform basic and advanced processing actions in ArcGIS
- Will be able to represent their analysis on a map