The course will cover the basics of OS X, including tips for everyday usage, system maintenance & repair and security settings.
The terminology used is accessible to everyone, even though a basic computer knowledge can help.
Materials are mostly video lectures. I provided link to external webpages, when necessary, to supply more information on the course topics.
The course is divided into four sections:
- Basic OS X Usage
- System Settings & Customization
- System Maintenance & Repair
- OS X Security (bonus section).
Completing this class shouldn't re
If you just switched from Windows to OS X and you feel lost, this is the course you want to take!
You'll soon learn how to use Mac like a rock star!
Who this course is for:
- Students not familiar with OS X, but having basic computer skills.
- Windows users who decided/need to switch to Mac
- Apple website is a very good starting point, is very helpful and complete. I suggest to check it out to build on the concepts explained in the class
- Use OS X to its fullest for work and personal entertainment.
- Switch to OS X in the shortest time possible and with the least amount of frustration
107$ 9.99 $ 49.99
170$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99
26$ 9.99 $ 49.99