Course gives practical understanding of the laboratory accreditation process for ISO/IEC 17025-2017, in simple structure and language, which can be understood very easily. Critical and frequently found gaps in non-accredited laboratories are given emphasis. A detailed understanding of "SCOPE" for laboratory is included so that laboratory can add all desired tests / calibrations in their scope.
- There is no prerequisites for this course as this course is presented in very simple and practical manner
- This course will provide a basic understanding on ISO/IEC 17025-2017 accreditation process of testing and calibration laboratory
- It will help an existing non-accredited commercial laboratory or internal laboratory of a manufacturing organization prepare for accreditation in a systematic manner
- Those who are working in accredited laboratory but not having in-depth understanding of the standard will get good insight about the requirements of standard
- The video can be used directly for training of junior level personnel of laboratory to improve effectiveness