Complete explanation and demonstration with example as required on IATF Core Tools for Statistical Process Control (SPC).
This will be equivalent to one full day instructor led training, which you can complete at your convenient time.
Downloadable excel files and PDF files are provided which you can use for making practicing this core tool effectively for your organization's manufacturing area and to enhance knowledge on this subjects.
Further you can strengthen your hands on experience which has no substitute.
Also use of Minitab software is shown for SPC.
- Degree / Diploma in science or engineering
- Have a preliminary awareness of IATF 16949-2016 QMS standard (desirable)
- Analytical and logical approach in understanding technical subjects
- Some work experience in one or more technical functions in the company (desirable)
- Preliminary understanding of simple product drawings, specifications, measurement methods, check sheets / technical records related to manufacturing process
- Preliminary working knowledge in Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Method and techniques of Statistical Process Control (SPC) documentation and implementation in real scenario
- Use of Microsoft excel templates and files to practice these tools and integrating with PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) submission
- Use of MINITAB software for SPC