Oracle database administration
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Course targeting to those students who wanted to start there carrier as Oracle Database administration. I have covered most of the topic including real time scenario. I will keep posted the same on your demand.
Please send me mail on below email ID if you have any queries. I will try to solve the same as soon as possible.
Following are the interview questions are covered along with practical solution. All the questions are frequently asked in interview.
- Core DBA
- RAC(Real application cluster)
- ASM(Automatic Storage management)
- Oracle 12C Administration
- RMAN Backups
- Logical Backups
- Monitoring Tools
- Basic understanding of ITIL Process
- All videos contain the real time scenario which you will face in daily DBA routine. We create the problem and then provide the way to get the solution
- New Videos will be added to course on Daily or Weekly basis
- All the interview questions are frequently asked in interview
- Answers are provided in with practical presentation
- On Demand Videos will be added
- you can reach directly vie mail or message for any technical query
Who is the target audience?
- Student and Experienced folks looking forward to crack Oracle DBA interview
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Linux. We are here to help you out for more understanding
- Laptop or PC with 2GB RAM
- Easily Crack oracle database interview with real time interview question
- Oracle database administration
How to Start & Stop oracle database ?
What is control file ?
How to check database status ?
What is Archive Log Mode ?
How to put DB in Archive log mode ?
What is Multiplexing control file ?
What happen when archive get full
What action need to take when archive get full
Why system tablespace is getting full frequently
How to recover deleted table without backup
Difference and utilities to backup physical and Logical component
How to connect to pluggable database - Oracle 12c
What are Roles and Responsibilities of Oracle DBA ?