Oracle Goldengate 12c
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn Oracle Goldengate and be Oracle Goldengate Specialist.
The course contains the topics from basics to advanced level. The course is designed in such a way that it caters to everyones need. The course is descriptive and practical. The course will help you in achieving expertise on Oracle Goldengate.
With this course you will learn:
- Oracle Goldengate Architecture
- Oracle Goldengate Introduction,Download and Installation
- Set up a unidirectional and bidirectional replication
- Understanding Parameter files
- Perform data filteration and transformation
- Implementing DDL Replication
- Implement integrated Extract
- Implementing Integrated Replicat
- Strategy for Monitoring and troubleshooting an Oracle GoldenGate configuration,
- Configuring Oracle Goldengate security to meet customer needs
- Understanding and Configuring Oracle Goldengate Parameter Files
- Preparing for the interview
- Test cases
- Oracle Goldengate 12c new features
- Hands on Activity Guides
- Interview Questions for GG
Post the completion of this course attend the Goldengate certification course (Certification Oracle Goldengate Implementation Essentials) from Ashish Agarwal and be Oracle Goldengate certified. So u will have expertise and certification both with this and certification course!
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for for Database Administrators and Developers., The course has descriptive and demonstrated 18 hours video sessions which will help you learn Oracle GoldenGate 12c fundamentals. The lectures are supported with exercises and documentations.
The course starts with description of Oracle Goldengate Architecture and installation of Oracle Goldengate on Linux Platform. The course has a wonderful presentation on all the topics including parameter files of Oracle Goldengate. The course also guides you on how to crack the interview. With the course you get Goldengate Interview Q and A. Also you can get the guide to setup the lab with this course.
This course give you the chance to grab the oppurtunity to work with instructor with such a wide experience and gaining real time scenarios.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to configure Oracle Goldengate and support Goldengate in customer environment. So, come join in the amazing journey of learning this hot technology.
Who is the target audience?
- Database Administrators
- Database Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Technical Architects
- We assume the audience have the basic knowledge of the Oracle Database Administration fundamentals
- Database developers and data integration specialist could also benefit from this course
- Installaton of Oracle Goldengate
- Architecture of Oracle Goldengate - Process Data Flow
- Implementation and Configuration of Goldengate processes - Integrated and Classic modes
- Configure unidirectional and bidirectional setup
- Data Filteration and Transformation
- Logdump utility
- Zero Downtime migration and upgradation using Oracle Goldengate
- DDL Replication
- Troubleshooting strategy
- Understanding and Configuration of Parameter files
Installation of Oracle Goldengate and Prerequisites to setup the replication
Setup and Configuration of oracle Goldengate
The session is continuation of session 3
Understand the concepts and components involved in oracle goldengate
Configuring and Comprehending Parameters of Oracle Goldengate
Implementing Parameters and editing parameter files in Oracle Goldengate
What are collisions and Avoiding collisions in Goldengate using HANDLECOLLISIONS
Oracle Goldengate Capablities and components description - Broadcasting
Automatic Purging of trail files and troubleshoot the issues
Learn how to perform Initial Load using GG
Data Filteration using Filter and Where Clause inOracle Goldengate
Data Trannsformation using COLMAP Clause and Goldengate builtin functions
Covert deletes into updates and usage of Oracle Goldengate builtin functions
DDL Replication and Monitoring Lag
Checkpoint and Bounded Recovery in Oracle Goldengate
Bidirectional Replication using Goldengate
Configuring Oracle Goldengate Security and Logdump