Learn Beginner Classical Guitar With German Cova
Learn From a World Reknowned Guitarist How To Play 3 Beginner Songs In Classical Flamenco And Jazz. A Step by Step Guide From Scratch. Start Playing Like A Pro!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A Beginner Acoustic Guitar Class With German Cova
German Cova is a world reknowned guitarist who will share his passion for guitar with beginner to advanced guitarists. His style has been refined over decades and he is proud to share his skill with the world. In this class you will learn how to play three beginner songs in classical, flamenco and jazz genres. German will guide you each step of the way and you can practice with this class as hard as you like. After completing this class you will have all the necessary skills to embark on a lifelong journey to learn and master acoustic guitar. Enroll now!
More about German:
German Cova was born 1970 in Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela. He began his guitar studies at age 16 with maestro Miguel González with whom he learns a very solid base in relation to the execution of scales and music. He studies electric guitar, improvisation techniques and jazz in the "Roland Learning Center" school of the hand of several teachers where he learns the Pick technique in his right hand. He studied classical guitar at the "José Ángel Lamas" School (Caracas) with maestro José Luis Presa and later studied almost all his career at the "Juan José Landaeta" Conservatory. He travels to Spain where he specializes in flamenco guitar techniques to accompany dance and solo guitar, where he finds his greatest passion. The right hand techniques surprise Germán in a way that would never fail to study this powerful technique so full of strumming, chopping, arpeggios and scales.
He participated in "Master classes" with teachers such as Eladio Mujica (Venezuela), Luis Zea (Venezuela), Entry Jiménez (Spain), Tuck Sulivan (USA), Kazuhito Yamashita (China), Janice Williams (USA), Aquiles Báez ), Flavio Sala (Italy), Javier García Moreno (Spain), Leo Brouwer (Cuba), José Thomas Jiménez (Spain), among others.
He participates in more than 30 plays in Venezuela for flamenco schools and offers several concerts in various festivals in the country, including: The International Festival of Angostura Guitar and International Festival of Corp Group.
He plays in concerts with the Simón Bolívar Symphony Orchestra and the Simón Bolívar Youth Orchestra as soloist playing the work "Palimdromia Flamenca".
In 2012 he is awarded a scholarship by the Barquisimeto Jazz Festival to study in Curitiba (Brazil) and in 2013 for Andalucia (Spain) in the same festival for his talent as a performer.
He also participates in several festivals of songwriters in Europe. He recorded several CDs with various artists and recorded his own production with 12 original songs as a singer.
Who this course is for:
- Guitar enthusiasts welcomed
- Beginner to advanced guitarists who want to improve their acoustic guitar playing with two hands
- Anyone who wants a better tone out of their acoustic guitar playing
- Any age from 5 years to 90 years old can benefit from this class
- Music enthusiasts, anyone who likes to learn or listen to beautiful music
- This is a beginner acoustic guitar class. No prior skills required
- Students will need an acoustic guitar to practice along with German Cova
- Play beginner songs using basic arpeggios and right hand finger techniques
- Understand how to use both the left and right hand when playing guitar
- Have a solid foundation on becoming a good guitarist
- Be a much better guitarist