Learning a new language can be overwhelming when you are not familiar with the new structure and the sound of the language. This course is designed for beginners who has ZERO knowledge in Thai. I will help you start off with the right amount of information and the right method so you have a strong foundation, then you can reach your learning goal faster.
The course covers everything that you need to know to start speaking Thai.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Speak Thai using basic greetings and expressions.
- Make the right pronunciation so you are understood by Thai people.
- Understand the basic principle of Thai script and how words are created.
- Have real Thai conversations using simple sentence structures.
- Know how to expand your vocabulary and get to speak more Thai in the future!
This method will boost your CONFIDENCE and help you learn FASTER.
Although there is no shortcut in learning a new language, but you can learn better by having the right system that works for you. It takes time and effort to become good at a new language, just like anything in life. You won't be speaking Thai fluently right away but I promise you that you will understand the basics and how to plan your study to make language learning an easy and fun process for yourself. I will be guiding you through the whole process from the beginning to the end. The course will cover:
- The common problems new beginners face and how to avoid them.
- Thai pronunciation and how to learn tones.
- The basic of Thai script explained in a simple way.
- Basic greetings and expressions.
- How to create simple sentences and expand your vocabulary as you move forward.
And of course, you can ask any questions along the way.
Are you excited to learn Thai? Let’s get started now!
- There is no prerequisite to take this course. If you are curious about Thai language and want to explore and learn the big picture, then this course is perfect for you
- How to speak Thai using simple expressions and greetings
- How to pronounce all sounds in Thai language correctly
- How speak Thai accent so you are understood by Thais
- How to make simple sentences, ask questions, and have simple conversations in Thai
- Components of Thai script and the benefits of learning Thai script
- How to plan your study so you can expand your knowledge in the future