This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 50 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she's had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggy dilemmas.
Get the knowledge, confidence and dog training methods needed in order to become a professional dog trainer and help your dog/s, rescue centres/dog pounds and other dog owners with their doggy dilemmas with easy dog training techniques.
Realize your dreams, learn simple and highly effective dog training methods, become a professional dog trainer and make a difference in the world with this course.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations that show you the dog training methods that overcome all the major unwanted dog behaviours we see today.
- The answers to 10 most commonly asked dog training questions.
- The answers to 10 most frequently asked puppy training questions.
- Dog language - learn what dogs are REALLY saying!
- What to include during a dog training consultation with a client and how to run a professional dog training business with templates for you to use.
Dog Training is NOT rocket science.
Understanding dogs and learning how to give them the right communication is NOT rocket science. Dogs don't want anything fancy or complicated they just want simple, clear, concise communication which is what you'll learn how to do throughout this dog training course.
Dogs live in the present moment which means when given the right information their behaviour changes fast, even if they've been behaving a certain way for a long time.
Once you've learned what dogs are looking for you'll know what to do for life. Dogs speak the same language regardless of age or breed and yes you can teach old dogs new tricks when you know the right dog training methods.
What You Will Get From This Dog Training Course
Do you believe that helping dogs is what you are meant to do, that it feels like your calling and you are motivated to make a difference in the world?
Would you like a job that doesn't feel like work, something that is enjoyable, rewarding and fulfilling PLUS you get to help dogs and pay the bills at the same time?
Or would you simply like to have dog training knowledge and methods in order to train your dog? If so, then read on because you're in the right place!
This course is designed for the following people:
- People that are already employed or self employed (whether it be in a dog related business or other ) who would like to start building a dog training business in their spare time.
- People who already have a dog related business such as dog walkers, dog groomers, pet sitters etc. who would like to add 'professional dog trainer' to their services and receive business advice.
- People who dream about becoming a successful dog trainer, would love to work with dogs and be able to pay the bills at the same time.
- People who are already dog trainers who would like additional dog training knowledge and methods as well as business advice.
- People who would like more in depth dog training knowledge so that they can best support their own dogs and be able to help friends and family with their dogs too.
- People who would like to help at a local rescue centre or dog pound and have the dog training knowledge and confidence to do so.
The course focuses on empowering you with the knowledge, confidence and dog training methods that you need in order to change a stressed out dog (and owner!) to a happy and well behaved pooch, using simple, easy and gentle methods that get results fast!
Additionally you'll find out the answers to 10 of the most common puppy and dog training questions so that you know what to say when your client is having difficulty with 1 or more of them.
Plus, you'll learn how to professionally run a dog training business, what to include during a dog training consultation with a client plus what to include when writing confirmation and agreements letters with templates for you to tweak specifically to your business.
By the end of this course you'll have the dog training knowledge, confidence and dog training methods you need in order to start your dog training business.
Please note: There is also a separate business and marketing course, specifically for people who work in the dog industry, that goes hand in hand with this course. For more information see my 'Dog Training - Running A Dog Training Business' course here on Simpliv.
Imagine going to bed looking forward to the next day, that every day is like a weekend and what you are doing is just too enjoyable to be called work that's what you can look forward to after completing this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who dream of working with dogs and would like to start building a dog training business in their spare time.
- It's also for people who already work in the dog industry, such as dog walkers, groomers, pet sitters etc who would like to add 'professional dog trainer' to their services.
- As well as for people who are already dog trainers who would like to add more knowledge and dog training methods to their tool kit.
- This course is also designed for people who would like more in depth dog training knowledge so that they can best support their own dogs.
- Throughout the course you’ll learn dog training methods using positive reinforcement techniques combined with the pack leader theory. The methods are kind and gentle and get great results fast!
- A desire to become a professional dog trainer, work with dogs and make a difference in the world. Someone who already works in the dog industry who would like to add 'professional dog trainer' to their services, or people who would like to learn more in depth information about dogs in order to best support their own dogs
- How to stop a dog from jumping up
- How to communicate you're in charge during feeding time
- How to stop food aggression and stealing food
- How to stop dogs barking, chewing, panting and pacing when left alone
- Understand dog language and know what dogs are really saying
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results
- Know how to get dogs to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands
- Communicate to dogs in a language they understand
- The answers to 10 commonly asked dog training questions
- The answers to 10 frequently asked puppy training questions
- Know what to include in a confirmation agreement with a dog training client
- What to include during a dog training consultation
- Know what to do if you forget to tell your customer something during a consultation and still look professional
- Know what to do if you don't know the answer to a question and still look knowledgeable
- Learn what to include in an agreement letter to a client after a dog training consultation
- Learn how to leave a dog training consultation on an upbeat and positive note ensuring your customer is happy with the information and service they’ve received
- Know how to run a professional dog training business
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99