This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 50 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she's had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggy dilemmas.
In this dog training - stop dog attacks course you'll learn simple dog training methods that integrate dogs who are aggressive with other dogs, be able to recognize dominant and submissive signals and prevent attacks from happening.
Learn the Simple, Clear, Concise Communication And Dog Training Methods Which Dogs Love that Stops:
- Dog aggression with other dogs.
- Dominant and challenging behaviour.
- Lunging, growling and barking.
- Dog attacks.
You CAN Teach Old Dogs New tricks, And Young Ones Too With These Dog Training Methods.
Dogs live in the present moment which means when given the right dog training information their behaviour changes fast, even if they've been behaving a certain way for a long time.
Once you've learned what dogs are looking for and know what dog training methods work you'll know what to do for life. Dogs speak the same language regardless of age or breed. The dog training methods you'll learn will work with your dog, your friend's and family's dogs and any other future dogs you may get.
Dogs are not like computers they do not require constant updates or need to have new dog training programs developed, once you know what to do you've got it!
What You'll Get From This Dog Training Course.
This dog training course is designed for any dog owner, regardless of their experience, who would like help with their dog's aggressive behaviour towards other dogs. This could be 'dominant aggression' where dogs charge at other dogs with intent to harm, 'fearful aggression' where dogs lunge, bark and show teeth but then go backwards and try to avoid conflict, or dogs who simply snap as if to say 'get out of my personal space.'
This dog training course focuses on empowering you, the dog owner. You're given the tools, knowledge and dog training methods in order to get your dog to listen to you and respond favourably to what you say. You're shown exactly how to do this through step-by-step video demonstrations using the pack leader theory combined with positive reinforcement techniques.
You'll learn how to recognize dominant and submissive signals so that you can avoid a potential dog attack from happening, dog training techniques that integrate aggressive dogs with other dogs as well as the crucial part you play in your dog's aggressive behaviour - when you are nervous and fearful of what might happen you are transferring that anxiety to your dog and setting yourself up for what you don't want to happen! I show you how to create good expectations instead.
You'll also find out why getting your dog to walk by your side first is vital to your success and step-by-step video demonstrations of how to do this.
You'll also learn dog training methods that will convince your dog, in a kind and confident way, that you are in charge, the one that is making all the decisions and that it is not their job to protect you.
During this course you'll discover why dogs attack some dogs and are fine with others, why some dogs are 'picked on' and why some dogs don't like black dogs. As well as why some dogs don't like certain breeds, why some dogs don't like dogs that have not been neutered and why some dogs are aggressive on the leash and are good natured when off the leash.
By the end of this dog training course you'll have the knowledge and confidence you need to make a positive difference to your dog's aggressive behaviour. You'll also know how you can become your dog's Pack Leader without shouting, hitting or using force in this area. As well as confirmation of where you are already doing things right and suggestions where some dog training 'fine tuning' may be beneficial.
Imagine going on a walk feeling calm and confident with your dog responding favourably to you, following your lead and being focused on you rather than another dog. That's what you can look forward to after completing this dog training course.
Can it really be that easy? Absolutely! Click on the green button at the top of the page to enroll in this easy, fun and informative dog training course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any dog owner, regardless of experience, who like the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog's pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you!
- A dog that displays challenging and/or aggressive behaviour towards other dogs. Or a desire to learn more about dogs.
- Learn simple methods that integrate dogs who are aggressive with other dogs
- Recognize dominant and submissive signals that prevent dog attacks from happening
- Understand the 3 different types of dog aggression
- Know why getting your dog to walk by your side first is vital to your success and how to do this.
- Understand the crucial part you play in your dog's aggressive behaviour and how to give the right information to your dog
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, when out on the walk
- Know why dogs attack some dogs and are fine with others
- Understand why some dogs are aggressive on the leash and are good-natured when off the leash
- Learn why some dogs are 'picked on' and others avoided
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results
- Get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99