This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 50 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she's had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggie dilemmas.
During this dog training course you'll discover how to communicate to your dog in a language they understand and learn the calm and confident words and dog training methods that quickly stop incessant barking at the front door, back yard and even at the postman/mailman.
In this dog training course you'll also learn how to integrate dogs that bark at cats by using an amazing and easy to do 'De-sensitizing Technique.' This simple dog training method changes unwanted excitable reactions to balanced behaviours when there is a 'trigger' such as cats, birds, noises etc.
Learn the Simple, Clear, Concise Communication And Dog Training Methods Which Dogs Love that Stops:
- Barking at the front door
- Barking in the back garden/yard
- Dogs going ballistic when the doorbell rings
- Barking and aggressive behaviour when the postman delivers the mail
- Barking at cats or any other 'triggers.'
You Can Teach Old Dogs New tricks, And Young Ones Too With These Dog Training Methods.
Dogs live in the present moment which means when given the right information and dog training techniques their behaviour changes fast, even if they've been behaving a certain way for a long time.
Once you've learned what dogs are looking for and know what dog training methods work you'll know what to do for life. Dogs speak the same language regardless of age or breed. The dog training methods you'll learn will work with your dog, your friend's and family's dogs and any other future dogs you may get.
Dogs are not like computers they do not require constant updates or need to have new programs or new dog training methods developed, once you know what to do you've got it!
What You'll Get From This Dog Training Course.
This dog training course is designed for any dog owner, regardless of their experience, who would like their dog to bark and alert them when someone comes to the front door, or if there's a disturbance in the back yard, but to immediately stop barking on command.
This dog training course focuses on empowering you, the dog owner. You're given the tools, knowledge and dog training methods in order to get your dog to listen to you and respond favourably to what you say. You're shown exactly how to do the dog training methods through step-by-step video demonstrations using the pack leader theory combined with positive reinforcement techniques.
During this dog training course you'll learn precisely how to stop your dog from barking incessantly when someone comes to the front door and how to cease barking in the back yard on your command.
You'll also learn dog training techniques that convince your dog, in a kind and confident way, that you are in charge and that their job is to alert you, as the pack leader, that there is potential danger rather than demonstrating uncontrollable territorial behaviour.
During this dog training course you'll also discover why the postman/mailman makes dog barking 10 times worse plus the crucial part you play - your reaction and what you say can either calm the situation or encourage more frenzied behaviour from your dog. This dog training course will teach you how to give the right message to your dog which causes them to relax and trust in your decisions.
By the end of this course you'll have the dog training knowledge and confidence you need to make a positive difference to your dogs incessant barking when someone comes to the front door and in the back garden/yard. You'll also know how you can become your dogs pack leader without shouting, hitting or using force, in this area. As well as confirmation of where you are already doing things right and suggestions where some 'fine tuning' may be beneficial.
Imagine someone coming to your front door or a disturbance in your back garden/yard, your dog barks to let you know that someone's there and stops barking straight away when you say, that's what you can look forward to after completing this dog training course.
Can it really be that easy? Absolutely! Click on the green button at the top of the page to enroll in this easy, fun and informative dog training course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any dog owner, regardless of experience, who like the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog's pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you!
- A dog who goes mad when someone comes to the front door or passes the window and/or barks consistently in the back garden or yard. Or a desire to learn more about dogs
- Know how to stop your dog from barking at the front door or window by using a command.
- Learn how to gently stop your dog barking in the back yard when you say
- Know why the postman/mailman makes dog barking so much worse and how to have a calm and happy dog when the mail is delivered
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, when someone comes to the door or there's a disturbance in the back garden/yard
- Understand the major part you play when your dog is barking and how to give them the right information so that they stop barking
- Know what to do in order to integrate dogs who chase and bark at cats whether it be during the walk or in the back garden/yard
- Know how to do the amazing 'De-sensitizing Technique' which calms dogs who have an over-excitable reaction to 'triggers' such as cats, squirrels, noises or anything they don't like!
- Get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99