In this 24 part course, Joe takes you through 2 images shot in Dublin, Ireland at night.
In "Navvy by the Liffey", he shows how to bring out the best in a night image taken of an historic statue on the Quays with the iconic Custom House in the background overlooking the dark waters of the river Liffey. Global and local adjustments, cloning out unwanted details, bringing out clarity and detail in shadow areas - you'll be editing like a pro in no time!
Then, in "O'Connell Street Bridge Light Trails", Joe shows you how to combine several traffic trail shots from the world famous O'Connell Street Bridge into a spectacular final composite image which will get admiration from everyone who sees such an image.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn to improve their photos using professional (but easy!) editing and post-processing
- How to take a sunset or night photo, and then ideally have it open in Lightroom or your own editing application to follow along as Joe shows you how to edit and apply the different techniques
- How to load up your photos into Lightroom or any other editing application
- Edit photos out of their camera and turn them into professional quality images!
- Use PhotoShop to blend multiple light trails images into a stunning composite!
- Maintain top quality whilst bringing the very best out of the shots out of your camera
- Use the Clone tool to erase unwanted details
- Adjust specific areas of your shots to bring out the details in shadow areas
- Crop your shots to bring out the best compositions